Mobility bathroom conversions and disabled bathrooms across Cork and Ireland. Let the team here at Able Healthcare take the reins and help you to remain independent in your own home. We consult, design and fit every element of your new bathroom to ensure a top quality service from start to finish.
Mobility Bathroom Conversions Cork & Ireland
If you or a loved one are struggling to use the bathroom in your home due to mobility issues or a disability, we can offer a wide range of accessible bathroom solutions to meet your needs. From easy access floor level showers to walk-in baths and full wet rooms, the team here at Able Healthcare have you covered. Make your daily routine easier with a bathroom designed for your specific needs, remember that your home needs to work for you not the other way around.
Perhaps you are finding it difficult to get in or out of the shower or bath in your existing bathroom? Our tailored design will help you to regain confidence in your surroundings and allow you to enjoy the comforts of this important room in your home.
We are pleased to offer a free no-obligation consultation to all customers and will provide you with a detailed written quotation to accompany any grant you may be applying for. This quotation will be sent to you within 1-2 working days of your initial consultation and home visit.
Disabled Bathrooms Cork Ireland
Why choose Able Healthcare for your bathroom conversion?
- We don’t just design your new bathroom, we will remove all existing appliances, sanitary ware and fixtures to ensure your room is a blank canvas ready for a new beginning.
- Should the design of your new bathroom conversion require the relocation of pipes and electrics then we will do that too.
- Once the plumbing and electrics have been completed, we will then begin the installation of level access shower trays or a sloped floor for a recessed shower area.
- Our team are expert tiles and grouters too, we will prepare all the walls and floor areas to get them ready for your chosen finish.
- Once the installation of fixtures and fittings has been completed, we will do a complete clean up so that you don’t ever have to worry about getting rid of rubbish or debris.
- Provision of electrical certificate of compliance will be provided for your records.
- Your newly converted bathroom is now ready for use, we hope you enjoy it and feel confident with your choice to use Able Healthcare.
Disability Bathroom Conversions Ireland
Much of our business comes via customer referrals and this is something that we are extremely proud of. It also means that we work hard to reach the highest levels of service and installation on every bathroom conversion we complete. Our reputation is our business and we strive to keep that reputation untarnished. With over 15 years experience, we can assure you that you are in the right hands. Our experts comply with all occupational therapy guidelines and local authority specifications to give you the confidence you need when using the bathroom in your home.