Able Healthcare specialises in house extensions for those with special needs. We can design and build an extension to your home that offers level access, layout for your specific needs and fittings and fixtures that allow the user(s) to feel confident and secure in their surroundings.
House Extensions for Special Needs, Cork, Ireland
All home extensions and housing adaptations are designed specifically with the user in mind and we strive to make this space as homely and comfortable for the user as possible. You don’t want your home to feel or look clinical and we understand that need. When you choose Able Healthcare for your home adaptation or level access extension you will be dealing with experts that will take the time to understand your unique requirements.
Our specialist designers will provide you with all of the necessary drawings and plans to accompany any grant you may be applying for and will assist you with the application process in any way they can.
House Extensions for the Disabled, Ireland
Your brand new level access extension will include but is not limited to:
- As many consultations as is needed to ensure we design the perfect extension to your home.
- Superb installation to ensure your home is as energy efficient as possible, this will help cut costs on gas and electricity in the long run.
- Plumbing and electrical work will all be completed to the highest standards and a certificate of compliance will be issued to you upon completion.
- We will lay the flooring in your home to ensure a seamless level access so that all users can traverse the extension safely.
- The wall finishing of your choice will be expertly finished to add a touch of home to this new area of your home. Whether you choose tiles, paint or wallpaper, our team will provide a superior service.
- Need fitted furniture or specialist fittings? We have you covered there too!
- Any mobility aids or special needs fittings will be fitted and certified compliant prior to job completion.
Whether you are using your new level access extension as a living space, a bathroom/wet room or a bedroom, Able Healthcare has a portfolio of work it can show you that fits with your requirements. Our strong reputation has been built over 15 years and we know how important that is when dealing with those who may have special needs, disabilities or mobility issues. Let us take the time to get to know you and your requirements in depth, we will then design a state of the art level access extension that will become an integral part of your home and the way you live your life.
Improving quality of life for other is the reason why we do what we do, we hope that you and your loved ones feel the benefits of our expertise and know that we are always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Housing Extensions Grant Ireland
Should you wish to learn more about grant applications for your level access extension or home adaptation, please visit the grants page on our website to learn more. You may get in touch with us by filling out the contact form here on the site, alternatively you can call us on (086) 777 8802 or 0818 253 332.