Otolift Two Features and Benefits
The Otolift TWO is designed as a cost effective and aesthetically pleasing solution for most standard staircases. It negotiates curved bends on either side of the staircase, intermediate landings and corridors with ease.
The Otolift TWO is the best-selling Stairlift in the Netherlands offering a highly competitive solution for most staircases and featuring a simple and compact twin tube rail system.
The TWO comes with an impressive standard specification including a footrest raiser linkage, 4 rail colour options and 12 upholstery colour options. In addition to these the TWO is also available with additional options including a powered swivel and powered footrest raiser. An additional option is also available to increase the weight limit to 160KG (25 Stone).
- When you are not using your stairlift it can be folded against the wall, keeping it well out of the way of other stair users.
- To unfold your stairlift, lightly press down the arms, pull the seat into position and release the footrest with the release handle.
- The footrest release handles are conveniently positioned which is particularly important at the top of the stairs where bending down could compromise safety.
- A light touch of the unique and easy to use control is all it takes to make your stairlift glide up or down stairs.
- The battery continually recharges, so the TWO is always ready for use, even in a power cut.
- At the top of the stairs lightly depress the lever at the side of the chair to make your stairlift swivel round to face the landing. You can then get off easily and safely with your stairlift effectively blocking the stairwell (power assisted swivel available).
- A remote control enables you to call your stairlift to you